Specifications designed to meet your production requirements from small batch to high volume applications
Key Features and Benefits:
- Equipped with Advanced features of the Mazak SmoothG CNC
- Powerful, high-rigidity machines for a wide range of demanding workpiece applications
- Wide variety of available integral / spindle motor specifications, from standard spindle to high torque spindle for heavy duty machining
- Thanks to its design, vibration is minimised during high-speed operation to ensure exceptional surface finishes and maximum tool life.
- Mazak's standard positioning accuracy is 2 times better than the ISO standard
- High speed clamping / unclamping can be performed without interference
- Advanced automation technology such as gantry loader systems are available.
Contact your local Mazak Representative or visit one of our Technology Centers to identify what Mazak Machining Center best fits your part-processing needs.