The Super Quadrex 4 axis Series of single spindle, two-turret CNC Turning Centers offers Multi-tasking machining. Faster cycle times by simultaneously cutting with upper and lower turrets –such as O.D. and I.D, O.D. and drilling for balanced cutting. These high production machines also increase throughput for mass production applications of longer shaft work, or for chucked work. Super Quadrex (M) configuration machines also offer live spindles for secondary drilling and milling operations on the centerline.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Two 45 degree opposed wedge style turrets for combined operations
- Balanced cutting capability using both turrets
- Steady rest applications capability
- Fast setup using standard tool eye feature
- Integral spindle technology
- Easy integration of bar feeders and gantry robots for automated operations
Contact your local Mazak Representative or visit one of our Technology Centers to identify what Mazak Machining Center best fits your part-processing needs.