The high-accuracy, high-value VARIAXIS j series provides multiple surface and simultaneous 5-axis machining center options for handling a wide variety of applications within industries that include aerospace, automotive and general machinery.
The series handles all processes from raw material input through final machining to provide dramatic reductions in lead times and improve workpiece accuracy through the elimination of multiple setups. .
Key Features and Benefits:
- j-500 and j-600 provide high-accuracy multi-surface machining
- j-500 5X and j-600 5X offer high-accuracy simultaneous 5-axis machining
- Done-in-One operations reduce total production time
- Rotary/tilt table on j-500 and j-600 provides simultaneous 4-axis capabilities and A-axis indexing
- Rotary/tilt table on the j-500 5X and j-600 5X enables simultaneous 5-axis machining
- High-rigidity tables provide precision machining
- 12,000 and 18,000 spindle speeds provide exceptional versatility
- 18-tool and 30-tool magazines offer long, continuous operation
- Automatic tool changers reduce machining cycle times
- Linear roller guide on X-, Y- and Z-axes provide high accuracy positioning
- Easy conversational programming for multi-surface and simultaneous 5-axis machining
Contact your local Mazak Representative or visit one of our Technology Centers to identify what Mazak Machining Center best fits your part-processing needs.