The international Yamazaki Mazak Corporation is the acknowledged world leader in CNC metal cutting machine tool technology. The European division employs 1000 people in 11 countries with both direct and agency/distributor sales channels.
The marketing function is high profile and influential within the European organisation. Reporting to the European Marketing Manager this position will work closely with our businesses in the UK and continental Europe.
The role provides a real opportunity for a ‘hands-on’ involvement across the full spectrum of marketing activities including:-
- Delivering the company’s marketing strategy/ plan.
- Developing and managing the communications (PR) and advertising plan
- Organising and project management of off-site exhibitions and internal customer sales promotions.
- Developing digital marketing including social media activities.
- Creating both online and off-line direct marketing initiatives
- Managing agency partners across design/advertising, web, PR, exhibitions & events
- Working with Product Managers to develop marketing ideas to ensure successful new product launches.
- Analysing the market, including competitor intelligence, customer and market trends, market share and the effectiveness of the marketing strategy.
The successful applicant will have:
- A degree in marketing or an equivalent subject - essential
- Minimum 4 years experience in marketing role – essential
- Experience in working with design and digital agencies – essential
- Previous knowledge of CMS, SEO - essential
- Strong written and oral communication skills - essential
- CRM knowledge and experience – desirable
- Knowledge of foreign languages - desirable
- Ability to think innovatively whilst also having the capacity for detail and planning.
You will ideally be familiar with metal cutting technology. Your marketing experience will have included some time in the industrial sector.
You will be comfortable working as part of an international team and be pragmatic and credible.
In addition to demonstrable career opportunities, an attractive salary package is offered - please note UK and European travel will be involved.
To apply please send full cv with covering letter, including details of current salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: Monday 17th September 2018
Yamazaki Mazak is currently recruiting its next batch of apprentices. A Mazak apprenticeship is a chance to join the world leader in machine tools and a significant investment in both your future and the future of the organisation.
You'll have access to college education alongside hands-on involvement in the work place with experienced members of staff that are willing to pass their knowledge on to the next generation. From the beginning of your apprenticeship, you will be paid a competitive apprenticeship salary and will obtain nationally recognised qualifications.
Whether you're currently at GCSE or A-Level, have left education and looking for an exciting new challenge, a Mazak apprenticeship can provide you with the opportunity to develop a career in a number of different disciplines. We are currently offering apprenticeships in the following areas:
Learning how to set, program and operate a range of CNC machine tools to produce machine tool components.
Machines include: Lathes, Milling, Grinding, Multi-Tasking & 5 axis machines.
Preparation and testing of machine tool components prior to being sent to the assembly lines. Assembling small unit assemblies, (spindles, tailstocks, ballscrews, magazines and turrets) that form part of the completed machine tool.
Assemble and test machine tools and their components. Assembling and testing unit assemblies into the completed machine tool using various hand skills and laser checking equipment.
Wire and test machine tools and their components. Working on individual option looms that will be used in the final production of our machine tools, you will then progress to wiring and testing a range of CNC machines, to include PLCs, ladder diagrams and fault finding prior to machines going to our customers.
Learning the application of welding, laser cutting and metal folding to produce machine tool claddings. An apprentice in this area will learn the full skills and operations of a modern sheet metal producing department.
How to Apply
To apply please send a full CV stating which apprenticeship you are interested in. All completed CVs should be returned to:
Learning & Development Advisor
Yamazaki Mazak UK Ltd
Alternatively you can send via email to email@example.com
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: Friday 16th March 2018
Be the Engineer of your own success
Yamazaki Mazak is the world's largest manufacturer of computer controlled (CNC) metal-cutting machines. With over 200 different models, the Mazak product range includes CNC lathes, machining centres, multi-tasking machines and flexible manufacturing systems as well as laser processing machines.
Our machines make everything from the gearbox in a helicopter to the nose cone on a Formula 1 car, designer belt buckles, ski boots and everything in between. Our mission is to develop original products and push the boundaries and capabilities of machining.
If you’re self-motivated and looking for a challenging, dynamic and rewarding career in engineering, we want to hear from you.
To find out more or to apply please contact
YAMAZAKI MAZAK UK LIMITED
WORCESTER WR4 9NF