Yamazaki Mazak UK Ltd Digital Privacy Practices - Your Privacy is a Priority to us.
Your privacy is important to us. This policy discloses the information practices for the Yamazaki Mazak UK Ltd website www.mazakeu.com (“Website”), including what type of information is gathered and tracked, how the information is used, and with whom the information is shared.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Yamazaki Mazak UK Ltd of Badgeworth Drive, Worcester WR4 9NF.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our Website or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This may include information you provide when you correspond with us, information required to process an order or to provide you with a service, information provided and when you report a problem with our Website. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, or other information that may be used to identify you personally.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our Website we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our Website (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number; and
- on occasion, Yamazaki Mazak UK Ltd presents a personalized URL that brings the visitor to a personalized webpage. Such a personal URL is readily identifiable and by clicking on that link and going to a personal webpage you are agreeing to let Yamazaki Mazak UK Ltd collect information about your session visits. We use this information to help us provide you with information that matches your interests. If you do not wish information to be used in this way, simply do not click on such personalized URLs.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites operated by Yamazaki Mazak UK Ltd or our affiliates or the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this Website. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical services, analytics providers, search information providers), We will notify you when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this on the form which we use to collect your data..;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our Website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our Website safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our website about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of your information
You agree that we may share your personal information with Yamazaki Mazak Corporation companies (which means our holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006) and other selected third parties including:
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you; and
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our Website.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if Yamazaki Mazak UK Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it will be one of the transferred assets;
Where we store your personal data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Website and any transmission is therefore at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Information security and quality
We intend to protect the quality and integrity of your personally identifiable information. We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to help us keep your information secure, accurate, current, and complete. We will make a sincere effort to respond in a timely manner to your requests to correct inaccuracies in your personal information. To correct inaccuracies in your personal information please return the message containing the inaccuracies to the sender with details of the correction requested.
Cookies, web beacons and other technologies
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website.
Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences.
Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
These cookies enable us to estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
|This cookie is essential for counting unique audience count|
|This cookie store information about registration in webinars|
|This cookie stores information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site and to provide you with offers that are targeted at your individual interests.|
|This cookie stores information that You accepted our cookie usage|
|.ASPXAUTH||.ASPXAUTH||Authentication cookie saves user login data.|
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after 365 days
Technology will increasingly help you to have more control over your personal information. It will also help organisations to manage their privacy practices and policies. As an information technology provider, Yamazaki Mazak UK Ltd actively supports the development of privacy technologies to help achieve these goals, and to help create greater trust and confidence in the way personal information is handled. Products and services are available which can help give you privacy protection while navigating the web.
See www.privacyalliance.org/resources/rulesntools.shtml for an overview of many privacy-related tools. Please note that Yamazaki Mazak UK Ltd has not formally evaluated all of these tools.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
You have the right to access information held about you. Any access request may be subject to such fee and/or reimbursement of costs for providing you with details of the information we hold about you as is prescribed by the Act and/or any other applicable law(s), legislation and/or regulation(s).
Notification of Changes
Questions regarding this policy
Questions regarding this policy should be directed to the Yamazaki Mazak UK Ltd website coordinator at email@example.com.