3D Fiber Laser cutting machine for long pipes and structural materials
The FG-400 NEO is designed for high-speed 3D cutting of long tube, pipe and structural material.
Featuring a variety of advanced technologies, the FG-400 NEO offers operability and flexibility that underpin high-efficiency cutting.
The unique Beam Shaping Technology automatically adjusts the beam diameter and energy concentration to ensure the best possible result on various materials and thicknesses
Exceptional productivity results from the combination of the laser machine’s fiber resonator, and the capacity to perform multiple processes including cutting, drilling, tapping. The FG-400 NEO is an ideal option for manufacturers looking to make a step-change in their tube laser processing capabilities.
- Beam shape and diameter control improves cut speed and cut quality of various materials and thicknesses
- The 3D cutting head with A-axis and B-axis can process a broader range of materials at any desired angle
- 4 chucks system gives greater processing stability and high accuracy cutting by preventing material distortion during processing
- Run multiple processes in one machine, from 3D cutting to tapping, when equipped with the optional tapping unit
- Low running cost thanks to fiber technology
- Equipped with the cutting-edge Mazak FX control with 15” screen, includes integrated tech tables that simplify operation
- Available in 4.0 kW Fiber laser resonator configuration
Visit our new FG-400 NEO landing page here