High speed, high accuracy 5-axis machining centre for micro precision machining
- High speed spindle specific to the die machining.
- Newly developed base and column structure suppresses vibration at the time of acceleration/deceleration to sustain precision machining
- A specialist die and mould machine, capable of 45,000 rpm, 1.0G acceleration and an ultra-high jerk rate
- Symmetrical construction and 16 temperature sensors, for stable thermal displacement compensation, guarantees
exceptional machining standards
- The spindle and ball screw core cooling systems minimise heat generation during operation and the thermal shield accurately and automatically compensate for changes in the room temperature