The MEGA Series Super High-Torque Horizontal Machining Centers are highly rigid machines that make the heavy-duty machining of tough materials from steel and cast iron to Inconel and titanium extremely efficient, accurate and productive. The machines feature wide machining areas for accommodating large, heavy workpieces.
Key Features and Benefits:
- High-horsepower, high-torque integral spindle/motors
- High-rigidity bed and column ensure high-performance, high-accuracy
- Linear-roller guides on all axes for speed and accuracy
- Cam-driven tool changing ensures reliable high-speed tool change cycles
- 60-tool storage capacity and 80, 120, 160, 180, 240 and 348 capacities optional
- Standard two-pallet changers
- Easy interface with Mazak's PALLETECH System for automated operation
Contact your local Mazak Representative or visit one of our Technology Centers to identify what Mazak Machining Center best fits your part-processing needs.